Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Summer Break"

So, I've finished my first semester of college....if you can call it that and now I'm preparing to start the Fall semester in a week...EEP! This summer was a great experience and I won't regret my choice to go to UCF.  It's a great school and I think my college years are going to fly by because of it.  I hope to blog about it to, whether anyone follows or not, so I can have the memories to look back on when I graduate or even (fingers crossed) pursue graduate school!  I have some big dreams, with a lot of work involved if I want to achieve them.  Let's just hope I keep my enthusiasm and love for learning, especially math.  Can't wait for college Calculus! :) For now, I'm home baking treats for my parents-like usual- I love baking and in a dorm, it's a bit hard to do so without an oven.  I hear a Red Velvet cake in the oven waiting to be converted into cake pops! ;)


xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment