Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Miss Blogging

Currently, there are far too many social networking websites, and I'm becoming a victim to each one.  Although, I scarcely use most of them, my favorite is currently Twitter.  Facebook is becoming to crazy with so many hacks and posts about shoes.  I don't understand why it can't just be used for simple interaction with old friends? Anyway, other than Twitter I really enjoy Pinterest.  These two are so great because it's not all about posting pictures of your self, which I scarcely do since graduating.  I like the fact of being able to document what you are doing, whether it be to tell someone else of just for you to see later.  With Pintrest, I love finding crafts to hopefully partake in, or delicious recipees to try!

What's your favorite social network and why?

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment